|Ask those that know me and they will tell you I love good food! And a good meal
needs something appropriate as accompaniment - a fine wine is of course what I have in
Sometimes I have the time to prepare a meal myself. Such a meal is of course best
enjoyed along with special friends and family. But a good restaurant is luckily only
a few blocks away when one lives in a city like Atlanta. And in my travels around
the world I have been fortunate to eat in some of the best.
In these pages I will share my culinary experiences. Enjoy!
Contenders for Best Restaurant in Town
- Brasserie LeCoze (French)
- 3393 Peachtree Road NE., (In Lenox Square, next to Neiman Marcus), (404)266-1440
- The Dining Room, The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead
- 3434 Peachtree Road NE., (Between Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square), (404)237-2700
- LaGrotta Ristorante Italiano (in Buckhead)
- 2637 Peachtree Road NE., (404)231-1368
- Best Chinese in Town
- Hunan Beef at Pyng Ho, 1357 Clairmont Road, (404)634-4477
Out of Town Suggestions
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Sir Edmond Halley's Restaurant & Freehouse, 4151-A Park
Road, Charlotte, NC, (704)525-2555 - They serve traditional
British fare in addition to a wide range of innovative American dishes. From the bar we
offer fine single malt Scotch, a fine variety of beers, an extensive wine list and the
best cigars the free world has to offer.